Occupation: Nationally published journalist, motivational speaker, celebrity fashion stylist.
On The Web: www.pauleannareid.com
Bio: Through a whirlwind of inspirational lectures, round table discussions and media appearances (Rogers Television, MTV Canada, Global Television), Pauleanna positively influences, challenges and reconnects youth with their passions. She uses incredible wit and candor to empower women & girls. She provides the necessary tools to help her audience prioritize their lives and execute personal growth and leadership skills.
- My Hood: Brampton, Ontario
- I love it because: It’s a family oriented neighborhood
- I take my coffee: n/a from:
- Favourite local celebrity: Tory Lanez.
- I’m social because: I love networking and building relationships.
- I have a Toronto: n/a jersey in my closet.
- Favourite Toronto street: Queen Street West.
- Most craved Toronto eat: Street meat.
- Favourite season: Fall.
- I travel across town by: Car.
- My go-to Toronto restaurant: Nyood.
- Best food truck: n/a
- Favourite Toronto store: Holt Renfrew.
- My first CN Tower trip was: when I was a little girl.
- When I need to get away from it all, I head to: The Westin Harbor Castle Hotel for a stay-cation.
- My ideal night out in Toronto: Great food and great conversation.
- Every year I MUST attend: a Tedx event.
- I can’t go a day without: smiling.
- City visitors must see: Caribana.
- I love Toronto because: there is so much to do and see.