Occupation: Business Analyst and Passionate Networker
Follow: @SandraEamor and @TheBIZClubCA
On The Web: www.BA4Hire.ca and www.TheBIZClub.ca
Bio: Sandra is a passionate Business Analyst that loves to network. In addition to being a BA, she runs The Biz Club, that helps connect small business owners online and in person, and she sits on the Board of Directors for the Real Food 4 Life Foundation. Don’t be shy! Say hi! [addspace]
- My Hood: Thornhill Woods
- I love it because: It’s not too far and not too close to downtown. It’s just right. And the houses are cheaper, what can you do?
- I take my coffee: Grande Half Sweet No Whip Mocha From: Starbucks.
- Favourite local celebrity: Kevin Frankish from Breakfast Television. I haven’t had the opportunity to watch BT for a while, but I used to watch it every day. Kevin has been a constant and is just the right combination of funny and serious for early mornings.
- I’m social because: I think being any other way is lonely and boring.
- I have a Toronto: Blue Jays T-shirt from 1993 in my closet. I’m not sure why.
- Favourite Toronto street: Yonge Street. It can take you to many different places.
- Most craved Toronto eat: Sometimes I just really want street meat. Polish sausage from the hot dog vendor with ketchup please (unless they have the cheese sauce)!
- Favourite season: Spring (otherwise known as late winter). It’s all about change and growth. Everything seems to come back to life after a dreary winter.
- I travel across town by: My car. . . very slowly…depending on traffic.
- My go-to Toronto restaurant: G-Bistro in Thornhill. It has a good balance. It’s upscale but casual at the same time and the food is amazing.
- Best food truck: Ice Cream Truck! Why does the one in my neighbourhood insist on playing Christmas Carols in the summer?
- Favourite Toronto store: Honest Eds, brings back memories when I used to go with my grandmother when I was little.
- My first CN Tower trip: I have no idea. I was probably a year or two old? My father actually helped build it though and got to sign his name on the very tip of it.
- When I need to get away from it all, I head to: a Yoga Class, or just close my eyes and breath. It’s the quickest, cheapest and most effective vacation.
- My ideal night out in Toronto: would take me somewhere I haven’t been yet with great friends, or be a networking event where I get to meet new ones!
- Every year I MUST attend: something new!
- I can’t go a day without: hugging my daughter. And coffee.
- City visitors must see: I wish I could say the Organ Grinder, but it unfortunately closed down many years ago. I still remember singing Roll Out The Barrel So I’ll go with Casa Loma. It’s an amazing landmark and being there takes you away to another time.
- I love Toronto because: I haven’t found a reason not to love it!